Take a look at the family vocabulary:
- Sister – brother – sibling ; father – mother – parents ; son – daughter – children
- uncle – aunt ; cousin ; niece – nephew
- grandmother – grandfather – grandparents ; grandson – granddaughter – grandchildren
- Great grandmother – great grandfather ; great great grandparents ; ancestors
- distant relatives – extended family ; immediate family
- wife – husband – spouse ; stepmother – stepfather ; stepchildren
- in-laws – mother-in-law – father-in-law
Test yourself! Please choose the answer that fits the question.
Consider donating to help keep this material free! Suggested donation $1.
You can download a PDF of this vocabulary here.Download Now
Questions or comments? Let me know in the contact form.
Sign up for an online English lesson with me here to practice this vocabulary and learn more!