Updated: January 31, 2020
We at Vermont English Center, LLC, d/b/a Laura’s English Class
practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that we
into the VEC Terms of Service www.laurasenglishclass.com/terms-and-conditions-of-use (the “Terms”).
practices, the kinds of information we may collect, how we intend to use and
share that information, and how you can opt out of, use, correct or change such
information. Also, please note that, unless we define a term in this Privacy
meanings as in our Terms of Service. So, please make sure that you have read and understand
our Terms of Service.
We will never sell your data.
Information that is Processed by VEC in the course of our business, including
on our website (the “Site”), mobile applications, forums, blogs, and other
online or offline offerings (together with any and all future online and
offline offerings operated by or on behalf of VEC, the “Services”). This
applications, even if they are accessible through our Services. All individuals
whose responsibilities include the Processing of Personal Information on behalf
What are your data protection rights?
VEC would like to make sure you are fully
aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the
The right to access– You have the right to request VEC for copies of your personal
data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to
rectification- You have the right to
request that VEC corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also
have the right to request VEC to complete information you believe is
The right to erasure- You have the right to request that VEC erase your personal
data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict
processing- You have the right to
object to VEC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data
portability- You have the right to
request that VEC transfer the data we have collected to another organization,
or directly to you, under certain conditions.
– Types of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It:
YOU DIRECTLY PROVIDE VEC WITH MOST OF THE DATA
WE COLLECT. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and
improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, and to enable you
to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. The types of Personal Information we
may collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and our privacy
practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with VEC and the
requirements of applicable law.
How we collect Personal Information:
Some of the ways that VEC may collect Personal
- You may provide Personal Information directly to VEC when you
register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- When you voluntarily participate in surveys, contests or
sweepstakes, provide feedback, during events, and requesting Services or
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
of Personal Information We Collect:
VEC collects Personal Information regarding
its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors,
guests, and Employees. (collectively “Individuals”).When you use the Services
or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an Account with VEC,
making an online or in-store purchase, responding to surveys, requesting
Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide
some or all of the following types of information:
- Account Registration. When you set up an
account or request information about our services, register for our newsletter
or a loyalty program, request to receive customer or technical support or
otherwise communicate with us we may collect certain Personal Information,
including your name, postal address, email address and phone number. If you
create an Account using your login credentials from one of your third-party
services accounts such as Facebook or Google (each an “Third-Party Account”),
we’ll be able to access and collect your name and email address and other
Personal Information that your privacy settings on the Third-Party Account
permit us to access. If you create an Account through the Site or one of your
Social Networking Services (“SNS”) Accounts, we may also collect your gender or
date of birth. We will also collect and keep a record of all purchases you make
from us (through our third-party provider), including what you bought and how
much it cost. Your payment method is stored on our third party payment
processor’s server (currently PayPal).
- Communications with Us. We will keep a record
of all communications we receive from you, including messages or requests you
send to us when you sign up for an Account with us, or while taking courses
with us or otherwise using the Site. VEC will keep a history of all email
communications made between you.
- Surveys. From time to time, we
may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to
participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include
Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our
surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve
our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the
policies provided herein.
- Registration for
Sweepstakes or Contests. Occasionally, VEC may run sweepstakes and
contests. We ask those who enter in the sweepstakes or contests to provide
certain contact information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a
sweepstakes or contest, your contact information may be used to reach you about
the sweepstakes or contest, and for other promotional, marketing and business
purposes. All sweepstakes/contests entry forms will provide a way for
participants to opt-out of any communications that are not related to awarding
- Automatic Data Collection. Our servers
automatically record or we may collect through the use of certain third party
providers, for example Google Analytics and OneSignal push notifications,
certain information about how Individuals use our Services (we refer to this
information as “Event Data”). Event Data may include information such as an
Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address,
IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically
assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating
system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was
visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services
to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search
terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics.
We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage
third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services
by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to
Individuals’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to
generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are
- Location Information. We may collect and store
information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough
geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our
Services for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you
may disable that feature on your mobile device.
Note: During lessons, it is
normal to tell your instructor about your life during the lesson- please do NOT
share confidential information with your instructor. While your instructor will
be expected not to share any of the details of your personal life with others,
there is not an expectation of confidentiality between you and the instructor.
Information regarding your language learning during your use of the Services
may be shared within VEC to better serve you or other Users.
Uses Your Information
Business Purposes. We acquire, hold, use, and process Personal Information about
Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
- To provide products, Services, or requested information. VEC may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services;
- Generally manage individual information and Accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of VEC’s Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Allow you to register for events.
VEC may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes,
- Measure interest in VEC’s products and Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on VEC’s
Services and systems, and, in VEC’s discretion, changes to any VEC policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your
Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account
management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
VEC may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers,
products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or
Services. VEC may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, or
email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be
of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals
provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you
may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your Personal Information
for marketing purposes, as described below or by clicking here https://laurasenglishclass.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe/post.
Research and Development Purposes. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes. We may contract with third parties who provide us with other information about you, which we may then combine with the information we receive from you. We use this information to better provide our Services, to customize our advertisements to you and other customers, and to provide direct marketing to you, including by mail. Such uses include:
- From time to time, VEC may perform research (online and offline) via surveys. We may engage Third-Party service providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf. All survey responses are voluntary, and the information collected will be used for research and reporting purposes to help us better serve Individuals by learning more about their needs and the quality of the products and services we provide. The survey responses may be utilized to determine the effectiveness of our Services, various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities. If an Individual participates in a survey, the information given will be used along with that of other study participants. We may share anonymous Individual and aggregate data for research and analysis purposes.
- Direct Mail and Email. Individuals who provide us with Personal Information, or whose Personal Information we obtain from Third Parties, may receive periodic emails, newsletters, or mailings from us with information on VEC’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by clicking here https://laurasenglishclass.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe/post.
Other uses include
- Services via Mobile Devices. From time to time, VEC
may provide Services that are specifically designed to be compatible and used
on mobile devices. VEC will collect certain information that your mobile device
sends when you use such Services, like a device identifier, user settings,
location information, mobile carrier, and the operating system of your device.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. VEC may use Personal
Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated
information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified
location information, information about the computer or device from which you
access VEC’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated
information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of
visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services.
Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and VEC may
use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal
analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share
this information within VEC for our purposes in an anonymized or aggregated
form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. VEC’s Services may
offer various tools and functionalities for the purpose of referring friends
and colleagues. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain
content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to
use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or
colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you
request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by VEC or any other Third
Parties for any other purpose.
- Other Uses. VEC may use Personal
Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing,
individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose
disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, Analytics Information, and Interest-Based Advertising
We, as well as Third Parties that provide
pixel tags, local storage, and other technologies (“Technologies”) to
automatically collect information through the Services. We use Technologies
that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile
phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a “device”) that
allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact
with our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, and to recognize
you across devices.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the
following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
If you would like to opt out of the
Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may
do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device
websites and Social Media platforms
The Site may contain links to other websites
and other websites may reference or link to our Site or other Services. These
other domains and websites are not controlled by us, and VEC does not endorse
or make any representations about Third-Party websites or social media
platforms. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and
every website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse,
screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content
of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or
applications is at your own risk.
VEC’s Services may include publicly accessible
blogs. The Site and our other Services may also contain links and interactive
features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already
use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our
Site or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you
voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat
room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open
forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable
to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media
platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal
Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number
When you make purchases through the Services,
we process your payments through a Third-Party application. The Third-Party
application may collect certain financial information from you to process a
payment on behalf of VEC, including your name, email address, address and other
VEC collects Personal Information from
current, prospective, and former Employees, their contact points in case of a
medical emergency, and beneficiaries under any insurance policy (“Human
Resources Data”). The Human Resources Data we collect may include title, name,
address, phone number, email address, date of birth, passport number, driver’s
license number, Social Security number or other government-issued
identification number, financial information related to credit checks, bank
details for payroll, information that may be recorded on a CV or application
form, language abilities, contact information of third parties in case of an
emergency and beneficiaries under any insurance policy. We may also collect
Sensitive Human Resources Data such as details of health and disability,
including mental health, medical leave, and maternity leave; information about
national origin or immigration status; and optional demographic information
such as race, which helps us achieve our diversity goals.
We may acquire, hold, use and Process Human
Resources Data for a variety of business purposes including:
- Workflow management, including assigning, managing and administering projects;
- Human Resources administration and communication;
- Payroll and the provision of benefits;
- Compensation, stock plan administration, compensation analysis, including monitoring overtime and compliance with labor laws, and company recognition programs;
- Performance and employee development management;
- Organizational development and succession planning;
- Benefits and personnel administration;
- Absence management;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Internal and/or external or governmental compliance investigations;
- Internal or external audits;
- Litigation evaluation, prosecution, and defense;
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- Restructuring and relocation;
- Emergency contacts and services;
- Employee safety;
- Compliance with statutory requirements;
- Processing of Employee expenses and travel charges; and
- Acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations.
Transfer—VEC May Disclose Your Information
We Share. We may share your information as described in
with legal obligations; to protect and defend our rights and property) or with
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose. When you make a payment, the third-party payment processor receives your full payment information and we receive only a funding confirmation.
- Displaying to Other Users. The content you post to the Site may be displayed on the Site. Other users of the Site may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
- Marketing – Interest-Based Advertising and Third-Party Marketing. Through our Services, VEC may allow Third-Party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-VEC related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 6 below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other Account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce VEC policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to VEC; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for
security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In
such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law
enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with
their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
All Personal Information collected via or by VEC
may be stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United
States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our
affiliates or the servers of our service providers. Your Personal Information
may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful
request. By providing information to VEC, you consent to the storage of your Personal
Information in these locations.
(RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
We offer you choices regarding the collection,
use and sharing of your Personal Information, and we’ll respect the choices you
make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal
Information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features
of the Services. You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures
of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to VEC’s Processing of
your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw
that consent at any time and opt out of further Processing by contacting
Laura@LaurasEnglishClass.com. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use
non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites and/or
information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest
based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the
and Telephone Communications
If you receive an unwanted email from us, you
can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of
receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time
after receipt. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related
emails regarding products or services you have requested. We may also send you
certain non-promotional communications regarding VEC and our Services and you
will not be able to opt out of those communications (e.g., communications
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and
“do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on
do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after
receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
With regard to Personal Information that VEC
receives in connection with the employment relationship, VEC will use such
Personal Information only for employment-related purposes as more fully
described above. If VEC intends to use this Personal Information for any other
purpose, VEC will notify the Individual and provide an opportunity to opt-out
of such uses.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference
that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform
websites and services that they do not want certain information about their
webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services.
Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar
mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
and Interest-Based Advertising
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the
placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by
adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs
are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices,
application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
The online advertising industry also provides
websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from our data
partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory
programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising
and consumer choice and privacy, at
http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/. You can also
choose not to be included in Google Analytics here.
To be clear, whether you are using our opt-out
or an online industry opt-out, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on
each device and browser that you wish to have opted out. For example, if you
have opted out on your computer browser, that opt out will not be effective on
your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device. Advertisements
on Third-Party websites that contain the AdChoices link and that link to this
Information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites.
These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising
partners’ use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
You may inquire as to whether VEC is
Processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal
Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information
where it is inaccurate. Where otherwise permitted by applicable law, you may
send an email to Laura@LaurasEnglishClass.com or use any of the methods set out
rectification, or request erasure of Personal Information held about you by VEC.
Please include your full name, email address associated with your Account, and
a detailed description of your data request. Such requests will be processed in
line with local laws.
Although VEC makes good faith efforts to
provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be
circumstances in which VEC is unable to provide access, including but not limited
to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’
privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing
access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in
the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If VEC determines
that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide
you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact
point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, VEC will take
commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to
or making any changes to your Personal Information.
VEC retains the Personal Information we
or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide
our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits,
pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with
applicable laws. When you terminate your account with us in writing we will
delete your data manually.
Store Your Information. Security of Your Information
VEC securely stores your data in the USA. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
By using the Site or providing Personal
Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically
regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of
the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify
you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you.
You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
By using the Site, VEC will transfer data to
the United States. By choosing to visit the Site, utilize the Services or
otherwise provide information to us, you agree that any dispute over privacy or
United States and the adjudication of any disputes arising in connection with VEC
or the Site will be in accordance with the Terms.
If you are visiting from the European Union or
other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you
are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and to
Processing of your data globally. By providing your Personal Information, you
consent to any transfer and Processing in accordance with this Policy.
The Services are not directed to children
under 16 years of age, and VEC does not knowingly collect Personally
Identifiable Information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under
the age of 18, you must have your parent’s permission to access the Services.
If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without
your consent, you may alert us at Laura@LaurasEnglishClass.com. If we learn
that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 16, we will
promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s
If you have any questions about our privacy
We will address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely
Rights and Important Information
time. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the
is posted on the Services. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, VEC will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
The following capitalized terms shall have the
meanings herein as set forth below. All other capitalized terms have the
definitions contained in our Terms and Conditions www.laurasenglishclass.com/terms-and-conditions-of-use/.
- “Agent” means any Third Party that Processes Personal Information pursuant to the instructions of, and solely for, VEC or to which VEC discloses Personal Information for use on its behalf.
- “Employee” refers to any current, temporary, permanent, prospective or former employee, director, contractor, worker, or retiree of VEC or its subsidiaries worldwide.
- “Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Individual”).
- “Process” or “Processing” means any operation which is performed upon Personal Information, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
- “Sensitive Data” or “Sensitive Personal Information” is a subset of Personal Information which, due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections. Sensitive Personal Information includes Personal Information regarding EU residents that is classified as a “Special Category of Personal Data” under EU law, which consists of the following data elements: (1) race or ethnic origin; (2) political opinions; (3) religious or philosophical beliefs; (4) trade union membership; (5) genetic data; (6) biometric data where Processed to uniquely identify a person; (6) health information; (7) sexual orientation or information about the Individual’s sex life; or (8) information relating to the commission of a criminal offense.
- “Third Party” is any company, natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the Individual, VEC or VEC’s Agents.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to
report a complaint we can direct you to the appropriate Information
Commissioner’s Office based on your location.