- One-hour or thirty-minute lesson,
- Course materials,
- Detailed notes and feedback about class content,
- Writing corrections (short texts only),
- Pronunciation audio or video files, as needed.
Contact me for group class prices (max 3 students).
*This is by special arrangements with the teacher. By using this option, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
Important Details about your Lessons
- Payments should be made when you schedule the lesson. Payments must be made 24 hours before class begins in order to confirm the the booking. Please note that until a payment is made for the class, the time is still open for other students to book!
- You are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use if you sign up for class. This applies to all classes.
- You may only sign up for a lesson if you are 18 or older. Younger students must have their parents or guardians sign in and book the class.
- Each student learns at a different pace. Your progress and results will depend on your effort, amount of study and other factors. I will provide experienced guidance and instruction, but your improvement is always the result of your own hard work!
Sometimes things happen and we need to change our class time. I will try to be as flexible and understanding as I can.
Please understand that once you book a class, I will reserve this time for you; however, there may be other students who had also wanted your class time. Please let me know as early as you can of any cancellations so that I can offer this time to other students.
Please read the Cancellation Policy below. If you schedule a class with me you are agreeing to this policy.
The Student Cancels –
More than 24 hours before class starts – No problem! Let’s reschedule, OR I can refund 100% of your class, minus any Paypal fees.
24 – 6 hours before class starts – Let’s reschedule at no penalty!
6 or less hours before class starts – I cannot refund your class. I already prepared your class materials and there is not enough time to offer this class time to any wait-listed students.
No Show – If you miss class without letting me know before the start of class, I cannot refund your class.
The Teacher Cancels –
Before class starts – Let’s find a time to reschedule! I will always try to give you as much advanced notice as possible (more than 24 hours, if possible) about any schedule changes, but sometimes a last-minute cancellation may happen.
If I miss a full class without letting you know, you will have a full 100% refund for the missed lesson (or you are welcome to reschedule), minus Paypal fees, and I give you one 30-minute class for free. Don’t worry, this has never happened!
What Students Say:
Use Google Translate (*Note: Translations may be strange, because Google Translate is not perfect.)